systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Migrating source code from GitHub
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:27:36 GMT
Can you pull PR #72 before proceeding with this?Its been ready since last week, apparently
there were some Jenkins issues giving false errors yesterday or earlier, but seems like Alan
could address them.
-Arvind
       From: Mike Dusenberry <dusenberrymw@gmail.com>
 To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
 Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:58 AM
 Subject: Re: Migrating source code from GitHub

Great!  Let's leave the current repo open today and make a last call for any PRs the need
to be made before the switch.  I for one have a PR that I plan to open today that I think
will be much easier to review and merge before all the folder changes take place.

- Mike

--

Michael W. Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mikedusenberry

Sent from my iPhone