syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SYNCOPE-163] PR #103 design notes
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2019 07:34:39 GMT
On 03/09/19 09:05, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> I have begun to learn and study SYNCOPE-163 for which there is this pending PR by you:
> https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/103
>
> Would you mind putting together a few notes/paragraphs on the high level design, abstractions
and intention of each component on the wiki? Or if there is one already, could you point me
to it please? Any sort of documentation that you can spare on the design would be most welcome,
as time allows.

Hi Misagh,
welcome to Apache Syncope.

Marco, I created

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Authentication+features

which should be the right place where to put your thoughts about the
authentication features to implement in Syncope 3.0.

Thanks!
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò