syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <marco.disabat...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: [SYNCOPE-163] PR #103 design notes
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2019 07:46:50 GMT

Il 03/09/19 09:34, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> On 03/09/19 09:05, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
>> Hi Marco,
>>
>> I have begun to learn and study SYNCOPE-163 for which there is this pending PR by
you:
>> https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/103
>>
>> Would you mind putting together a few notes/paragraphs on the high level design,
abstractions and intention of each component on the wiki? Or if there is one already, could
you point me to it please? Any sort of documentation that you can spare on the design would
be most welcome, as time allows.
> Hi Misagh,
> welcome to Apache Syncope.
>
> Marco, I created
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Authentication+features
>
> which should be the right place where to put your thoughts about the
> authentication features to implement in Syncope 3.0.

Hi Misagh,

For SYNCOPE-163 I will try to describe what I did. We are still in an
initial phase, so there may be some changes on how it was designed.
I will add a brief description in the PR.

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna, 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/