syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Misagh Moayyed <misagh.moay...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: Running Syncope from source?
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:03:22 GMT
> First run
>
> mvn -PskipTests,all
>
> from root folder.
>
> Then if you want to run only Syncope Core, with JPDA debug on localhost:8000:
>
> cd fit/core-refererence
> mvn -Pdebug,all (or -P debug if you don't want extensions)
>
> If you want to run Syncope Core and Console, with JPDA debug on localhost:8000:
>
> cd fit/console-reference
> mvn -Pdebug
>
> If you want to run Syncope Core, Console and Enduser, with JPDA debug on
> localhost:8000:
>
> cd fit/enduser-reference
> mvn -Pdebug

Thank you.

Let's say I want to run Syncope Core and Console. I can issue the required commands and then
set up a debugger over port 8000. All good. What I am not sure about is, how do I bring up
the web UI for Syncope's console to login and click around? (i.e. Something like http://localhost:8080/syncope-console).
Running commands from the "fit" folder structure seems to suggest that I want to run integration
tests, where in fact, I want to be able to bring up the Web UI for relevant components and
step into running code.