syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Misagh Moayyed <misagh.moay...@tirasa.net>
Subject Running Syncope from source?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:18:11 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how I might run Syncope from source. This page [1] describes instructions
that can be used to build the codebase, and run/debug integration tests, etc. However, I fail
to see how I might be able to directly run Syncope webapps directly from the command-line
or inside a development environment/IDE and step through with a debugger.

Does anyone have other references to share? or is the recommended strategy to build and install
the codebase/changes to the local maven repo, and then opt for the overlay to test changes
and debug?

--Misagh

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/building#Building_Syncope