syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Edit Membership Schema Values
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:43:03 GMT
On 12/09/2018 21:02, pcrowder wrote:
> We have been able to create an AnyType_Class with Schema values and add it as
> a USER type extension to our groups.  We can add a group to a user and set
> the membership value (Schema from AnyType_Class) for the  group.
> The problem is we cannot edit the membership values once they are set.

Which version of Syncope you are using? Can you replicate such a problem at

http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-console/

?

> Also,
> it does not appear to delete the membership values from the database when
> the group is removed from the User.  This seems like a defect. Can any
> confirm this?

Confirmed, and it is not a defect.
Such behavior is consistent with what most LDAP servers do when fist
adding an auxiliary object class, then populating some values for
attributes from it and finally removing the auxiliary object class: the
values are still there.

Regards.

P.S. you should better use the user@syncope.apache.org ML for such
communications