syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Publish Docker images to DockerHub
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2018 14:30:50 GMT
Hi all,
I've got chance to work on SYNCOPE-1256 in the last days, and I am glad
to report that:

1. we have Docker images (built on top of Debian stable and our own deb
packages) for Core [1], Console [2] and Enduser [3] - build is driven by
fabric8io/docker-maven-plugin [4]

2. I have prepared some samples [5] showing how to orchestrate such
images via Docker Compose [6]; samples include running on PostgreSQL,
MySQL, MariaDB and MS SQL Server, and also in HA with two nodes

At this point, I think it would be nice to publish our Docker images to
DockerHub, alongside the other ASF images [7].
WDYT?

If we would like to proceed this way, I think we can base our request on
INFRA-16220 [8], for which I'd need the DockerHub ids of anyone
interested to be involved; please provide yours if you are interested.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/2_0_X/docker/core
[2] https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/2_0_X/docker/console
[3] https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/2_0_X/docker/enduser