syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Patricelli <andrea.patrice...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: Regarding GSOC 2018
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:47:00 GMT
Hi Rohan,

please address your code through github links, go to source class and
select the row or the commit.

If you want to attach some screenshot use SaaS like [1].

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://imagebin.ca/

--
Dott. Andrea Patricelli
Tel. +39 3204524292

Engineer @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member