syncope-dev mailing list archives

From rohan julka <rohanjulk...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Regarding GSOC 2018
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:29:19 GMT
Hi Andrea ,

Currently I have done this for the Netbeans Plugin in Apache Syncope

I have updated the my fork of the syncope repo .

Best Regards ,
Rohan Julka

From: Andrea Patricelli
Sent: 11 June 2018 15:58
To: rohan julka
Subject: Re: Regarding GSOC 2018

Please frequently commit your developments in order to let me check how they are going. Otherwise
I cannot evaluate your work.
Thanks and regards,
Andrea

Il 11/06/2018 11:33, rohan julka ha scritto:
My GitHub fork of  syncope

https://github.com/rohanjulka19/syncope

and are you sure it is a good idea to attach the mailing list as I am quite a rookie you know
,
sometimes the questions I ask does not make sense :p