syncope-dev mailing list archives

From rohan julka <rohanjulk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding GSOC 2018
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 13:37:57 GMT
Hi Andrea,

I have exams right now but I am totally free after 15th May then I will
start working. I will definitely be working with your community after GSOC
2018. Anyways I will mail you about the work I will be doing on 16th May,
then we can discuss further.

Best Regards,
Rohan Julka

On May 2, 2018 2:04 PM, "Andrea Patricelli" <andreapatricelli@apache.org>