syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dashboard exception - approvals
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 10:52:47 GMT
On 18/04/2018 01:14, Dave Varon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The response body (pretty print at bottom) does in fact contain
> "key":null.   FWIW there are no derived or virtual schemas, or groups
> configured, 'email' is the only plain schema, and there are no resources.

That 'key' value is only set by

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/core/workflow-activiti/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/workflow/activiti/ActivitiUserWorkflowAdapter.java#L550

with the value coming from the actual form definition.

I suspect that there is something wrong in your current workflow
definition: could you please provide it?

> FYI some tangential weirdness:  tomcat/syncope is sitting behind apache
> httpd. If I use the default port (443), either explicitly or implicitly,
> the server url constructed for swagger is "https://host:-1/syncope/rest".
> This seems broken.  Çan it be resolved somehow?  I couldn't find any
> config.  As one might expect, this results in 404.
>
> This is obv not a problem with curl, nor if I connect to tomcat directly in
> browser on non-ssl port 8000

Swagger UI relies on /syncope/rest/openapi.json, the servers > url
field, to construct the URLs.
 From http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest/openapi.json for
example, I can see that the value is

"servers": [
{
"url": "http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest"
}
],

Such value is dynamically derived from the URL used to access the
openapi.json resource, and is set by CXF in

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/3.1.x-fixes/rt/rs/description-swagger/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/swagger/openapi/SwaggerToOpenApiConversionUtils.java#L418-L446

Possibly, the method use to reconstruct the request URL does not work
properly with your reverse proxy setup.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò