syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: quartz tables not installing
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 16:38:48 GMT
Hi Dave,
please see my replies embedded below.

On 02/04/2018 17:30, Dave Varon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Starting with an empty postgres database, executing 'mvn clean verify' and
> deploying the war files,

If you are planning to deploy the generated WAR files, 'mvn clean
verify' is not enough, please check

https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#customization

hence, it should rather be something like as

$ mvn clean verify \
    -Dconf.directory=/opt/syncope/conf \
    -Dbundles.directory=/opt/syncope/bundles \
    -Dlog.directory=/opt/syncope/log
$ cp core/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp console/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp enduser/target/classes/*properties /opt/syncope/conf
$ cp enduser/target/classes/customForm.json /opt/syncope/conf

> my logs indicate the quartz db scripts executed,
> but alas the tables do not exist.
>
> core.log:14:42:22.558 INFO
> org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.init.ScriptUtils
> - Executing SQL script from class path resource [quartz/tables_postgres.sql]
>
> core.log:14:42:22.594 INFO
> org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.init.ScriptUtils
> - Executed SQL script from class path resource [quartz/tables_postgres.sql]
> in 36 ms.
>
> Execution of the script after the fact succeeds.
>
> I suspect this may be a configuration issue (perhaps maven or properties,
> or maybe privs?) but if not I can submit a bug.

Which PostgreSQL version? Which Postgres JDBC driver? Which OS?

Can you please paste the content of

core/src/main/resources/provisioning.properties

?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence