syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Isuranga Perera <isurangamper...@gmail.com>
Subject Support Groovy implementations in the Eclipse IDE plugin
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:41:07 GMT
Hi Francesco,

I was able to build the source (master branch) and run the standalone
Syncope. It works fine. But when I try to use eclipse plug-in(2.1.0) there
is a Loading Template error. I tried out eclipse plug-in version 2.0.8 and
it works fine and also both netbeans plug-in versions(2.0.8 & 2.1.0) work
fine.

Apart from that I was able to go through the plug-in source code and if I'm
not mistaken I have to use implementations endpoints to make $subject work.
It will be really helpful if you can provide a brief description of
SYNCOPE-956 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-956> (feature
you added through the task).

Appreciate any help.

Best Regards