syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Varon <varont...@gmail.com>
Subject quartz tables not installing
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 15:30:05 GMT
Hi,

Starting with an empty postgres database, executing 'mvn clean verify' and
deploying the war files, my logs indicate the quartz db scripts executed,
but alas the tables do not exist.

core.log:14:42:22.558 INFO
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.init.ScriptUtils
- Executing SQL script from class path resource [quartz/tables_postgres.sql]

core.log:14:42:22.594 INFO
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.init.ScriptUtils
- Executed SQL script from class path resource [quartz/tables_postgres.sql]
in 36 ms.

Execution of the script after the fact succeeds.

I suspect this may be a configuration issue (perhaps maven or properties,
or maybe privs?) but if not I can submit a bug.

Any insight you can provide will be most helpful.

Thanks,

Dave Varon
Creator of YADA <https://github.com/Novartis/YADA>
https://github.com/Novartis/YADA