syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Varon <varont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quartz tables not installing
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 17:28:03 GMT
Hi,

I should've included more detail. I apologize for that. The good news is I
followed those instructions--the bad news is, despite that, I experienced
the issue.

Postgresql

                                                     version

 PostgreSQL 9.5.8 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Ubuntu
5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4) 5.4.0 20160609, 64-bit

JDBC: postgresql-42.1.4.jar

Server version: Apache Tomcat/8.0.32 (Ubuntu)

Server built:   Jan 16 2017 13:18:27 UTC

Server number:  8.0.32.0

OS Name:        Linux

OS Version:     4.4.0-93-generic

Architecture:   amd64

JVM Version:    1.8.0_131-8u131-b11-2ubuntu1.16.04.3-b11

JVM Vendor:     Oracle Corporation

core/src/main/resources/provisioning.properties:

asyncConnectorFacadeExecutor.poolSize=10

# see
http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/scheduling.html#scheduling-task-namespace-executor

propagationTaskExecutorAsyncExecutor.poolSize=5-25

propagationTaskExecutorAsyncExecutor.queueCapacity=100

propagationTaskExecutor=
org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java.propagation.PriorityPropagationTaskExecutor

userProvisioningManager=
org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java.DefaultUserProvisioningManager

groupProvisioningManager=
org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java.DefaultGroupProvisioningManager

anyObjectProvisioningManager=
org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java.DefaultAnyObjectProvisioningManager

virAttrCache=
org.apache.syncope.core.provisioning.java.cache.MemoryVirAttrCache

quartz.jobstore=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.PostgreSQLDelegate

quartz.sql=tables_postgres.sql

quartz.disableInstance=false

Thanks!
Dave