syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon current-event banner
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:44:42 GMT
Ciao Piergiorgio,
I have just updated our website to comply with ASF policies, including
Events.

Regards.

On 17/04/2018 22:02, Piergiorgio Lucidi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm contributing in the Apache ComDev project and we would like to spread out informations
about Apache-related events such as ApacheCon.

> Rich Bowen started a thread about this topic and we are actually searching to use a dynamic
banner that will be updated automatically without the need to update the website everytime
for every new event. On the dev@community.a.o list Rich Bowen asked to get this included in
as many project websites as possible [2].

> It would be great to have also Syncope website updated to include the current-event banner
described in the first step of this README [1].

> To track the progress of all projects updating their website, a link to this thread will
be put in a shared google spreadsheet [3].

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/