syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SYNCOPE-1270 : OpenID Connect client feature
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 06:54:00 GMT
On 03/04/2018 06:39, Isuranga Perera wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to contribute $subject. I have contributed to WSO2 Identity
> server and have worked with OpenID Connect and its profiles. Appreciate if
> someone can provide me guidance throughout this feature.
>
> Best Regards
> Isuranga Perera

Dear Isuranga,
thanks for your interest in Apache Syncope.

As far as we know, there is already someone at work on the topic: see

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d36e9354a4a638c7afc76a3e6d69aaf24d7c4e2c6a377e2ccfefcabe@%3Cdev.syncope.apache.org%3E

Maybe you can pick one of the other feature requests from JIRA, or
propose a new one.

@Dima: could it be possible to provide a status update about your work
there?

Regards.