syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Ayash <dima.ay...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: OpenID Connect for Apache Syncope
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:27:34 GMT
Dear,

Thank you for your interest and concern.

For the first point, I started to leveraging as possible from CXF  OIDC
on [1] and specifically from the BigQuery Demo [2]**** which can be
taken as an example for the required work.

For the second point, since predefined "client_id " and "client_secret"
are required , adding a "log on via Google" button will be almost
impossible and causes risks and less security.
Thus, configuring the Google OpenID Provider "OP" will be the solution
in this case.

[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-oidc.html

[2]
https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/master/distribution/src/main/release/samples/jax_rs/big_query