syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Patricelli <andreapatrice...@apache.org>
Subject Travel Assistance applications open
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:41:58 GMT
Hi all,

I'm pleased to forward to you this message from Apache TAC.

-----

The Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) are pleased to announce that
travel assistance applications for ApacheCon NA 2018 are now open! We
will be supporting ApacheCon NA Montreal, Canada on 24th - 29th
September 2018 TAC exists to help those that would like to attend
ApacheCon events, but are unable to do so for financial reasons. For
more info on this years applications and qualifying criteria, please
visit the TAC website at < http://www.apache.org/travel/
<http://www.apache.org/travel/> >. Applications are now open and will
close 1st May. Important: Applications close on May 1st, 2018.
Applicants have until the closing date above to submit their
applications (which should contain as much supporting material as
required to efficiently and accurately process their request), this will
enable TAC to announce successful awards shortly afterwards. As usual,
TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse range of
backgrounds. We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking about
sending in an application to do so ASAP. We look forward to greeting
many of you in Montreal Kind Regards, Gavin - (On behalf of the Travel
Assistance Committee)

--
Dott. Andrea Patricelli
Tel. +39 3204524292