syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Group membership
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:40:13 GMT
> Thanks Francesco. On reflection though it'd be better to be able to
> separate users and any objects, so something like:
>
>    - staticUserMembershipCount
>    - dynamicUserMembershipCount
>    - staticAnyObjectMembershipCount
>    - dynamicAnyObjectMembershipCount
>
> WDYT?

Do you mean

   - int staticUserMembershipCount
   - int dynamicUserMembershipCount
   - Map<String, Integer> staticAnyObjectMembershipCount
   - Map<String, Integer> dynamicAnyObjectMembershipCount

where available AnyTypes are used as keys in the last two maps?

If so, +1 from me.
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò