syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Anh Nguyen Tuan <nta...@tma.com.vn>
Subject Fwd: Upload binary >4MB in Syncope console GUI
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:42:26 GMT
Hi,

This is regarding to ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1209
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1209>.

I'm able to use LONGBLOB now with suggested config. However in the
console GUI still does not response after uploading with file size >
4MB, as described in issue 2 of the ticket. We're not expecting it to
work because limitation seems to be 4MB, but we're looking for a proper
error message. Refer screenshot, Next doesn't work
https://pasteboard.co/GLcB5mc.jpg
Even if we upgraded from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5, we still observe the same
issue. Please help us check this.

Thanks,
Anh