syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - gitbox migration
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:44:10 GMT
Here are some reasons for moving as outlined by Dan:

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Gitbox-tp5782125p5782244.html

I guess if we are not seeing many github PRs then there is not a huge
incentive to change over. However, it's a fairly trivial change to make. I
don't have strong view either way, just thought I'd mention it!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder