syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Syncope 2.0.5
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 06:54:41 GMT
Hi,
due to the recent comment in SYNCOPE-1199 by Colm:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1199?focusedCommentId=16152741&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16152741

and also SYNCOPE-1203 found by Matteo, I will cancel the current vote,
fix the two issues above and start a new vote soon, hopefully today.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence