syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0.x test failures
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 05:30:14 GMT
> Hi all,
>
> I'm seeing some test failures on 2.0.x in the FIT Enduser Reference tests:
>
> 2) syncope enduser user password reset  should reset password for user
> donizetti
>    Message:
>      Failed: No element found using locator: By(css selector,
> *[id="passwordreset"])
>    Stack:
>      NoSuchElementError: No element found using locator: By(css selector,
> *[id="passwordreset"])

Hi,
I randomly see the same, sometimes only 1 test, sometimes 2 tests,
sometimes all 3 tests - see [1], for example. But sometimes all pass
green - see [2], for example.

I suspect it is more related to the test technology (which is somehow
involved, as various elements are set up via Maven) rather than to the
actual tests. Not sure how to check and fix, however.

Regards.

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Syncope/job/Syncope-2_0_X/48/console
[2] http://jenkins.tirasa.net/job/ApacheSyncope_2_0_X/551/console