syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Numbers REST endpoint
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:19:08 GMT
> On 03/07/2017 16:28, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just checking to see if this is a known issue or not. If I call the
>> following:
>>
>> curl -u admin:password -H "Accept: application/xml"
>> http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/numbers
>>
>> I see:
>>
>> <any1ByRealm><entry><key xmlns:xsi="
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:ns4="
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:JAXBException occurred : class
>> org.apache.syncope.common.lib.info.NumbersInfo$ConfItem nor any of its
>> super class is known to this context..
>>
>> any1ByRealm is a "Map<String, Integer>" so I'm not sure where it is
>> getting
>> ConfItem from here.
>
> Hi Colm,
> not a known issue AFAICT, thanks for finding it out.
>
> It seems that the expected result [1] has problems when serialized to
> XML via JAXB (did I already say I don't like it at all [2]?):
>
> ERROR org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils - Problem with writing the
> data, class org.apache.syncope.common.lib.info.NumbersInfo,
> ContentType: application/xml

I should have the fix for this problem [3]: as you see, it uses
Map<String, Boolean> for confCompleteness rather than Map<ConfItem,
Boolean>, where keys are obtained via .name(). I also had to change the
code on Admin Console dealing with it, and added a test.

Please let me know if it looks good.
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò