syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access Tokens label in dashboard panel
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 15:51:01 GMT
Hi ,
I am not completely sure that "Access Token" is actually misleading -
wikipedia does not even mention OAuth about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Access_token

Anyway, if you think so we can change that label; only, I don't think
that anything about "session" should be used, as JWT are not sessions.

Other proposals?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò