syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Numbers REST endpoint
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:36:49 GMT
> Hi all,
>
> Just checking to see if this is a known issue or not. If I call the
> following:
>
> curl -u admin:password -H "Accept: application/xml"
> http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/numbers
>
> I see:
>
> <any1ByRealm><entry><key xmlns:xsi="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:ns4="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:JAXBException occurred : class
> org.apache.syncope.common.lib.info.NumbersInfo$ConfItem nor any of its
> super class is known to this context..
>
> any1ByRealm is a "Map<String, Integer>" so I'm not sure where it is getting
> ConfItem from here.

Hi Colm,
not a known issue AFAICT, thanks for finding it out.

It seems that the expected result [1] has problems when serialized to
XML via JAXB (did I already say I don't like it at all [2]?):

ERROR org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils - Problem with writing the
data, class org.apache.syncope.common.lib.info.NumbersInfo, ContentType:
application/xml

Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/common/lib/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/common/lib/info/NumbersInfo.java