syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AnyObjects query
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:18:34 GMT
Thanks Francesco! On a related note, let's say I have some AnyObjects
(Printer) with a relationship to other AnyObjects (Cartridge). Now I want
to search for a Printer which has a relationship with a Cartridge with a
"colour" attribute of "blue". Is there a way to do this via a FIQL
expression?

Colm.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

--