syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installer error
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:36:15 GMT
> Thanks! Some of the warnings relate to the fact that there are duplicate
> "syncope-core-workflow-activiti" dependencies if you select Activiti. In
> the archetype, the "syncope-core-workflow-activiti" is added as part of the
> "all" profile already, and then the installer adds in another one if
> activiti is selected. I guess the installer can skip adding this dependency?

By default, Activiti stuff is in the all profile, as generated by the
archetype; when enabled via GUI, the installer adds the same elements in
the main profile, thus generating the duplication warning.

In order to avoid that, I think we should remove Activiti from the all
profile.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò