syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Yash Jain <yjain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to start contributing in Syncope project
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 18:46:08 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for providing the documents.

1) I am able to build the project on my local using following command :
    mvn - PskipTests,all
I have attached txt file for the build results.

2)  But when I am running command:
   mvn clean install
It is failing . Should I try to debug the issue or should I start going
through the code.

3) I went through the link [1]  and I think I can work on "social
registration for End user UI" module.
Kindly help me on which sections of code, I should start going through to
further work on this module.

Regards,
Yash

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1019?jql=proje
ct%20%3D%20SYNCOPE%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20gsoc2017