syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Build time too long?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 08:27:28 GMT
>> Hi all,
>> during the past years we have kept adding new tests (especially
>> integration tests), for new features and to confirm bugfix.
>>
>> I still believe this is a good practice, though it seems we hit some
>> kind of capability limit on our CI, specifically Travis CI and
>> AppVeyor, where several of recent builds keep being aborted due to
>> time constraints.
>>
>> Currently, the fit/core-reference module runs 519 integration tests
>> (some related to Admin Console, others to Core); additional tests are
>> run via Protractor for Enduser.
>>
>> I was wondering whether it is the case to disable console and enduser
>> tests, when running CI; WDYT?
>
> Typical cases:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/apache/syncope/builds/217199525
> https://travis-ci.org/apache/syncope/builds/217199538

Here you go:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=syncope.git;a=commit;h=76c79169ebdbaafde900aff82f0fca6a1a605b1f
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=syncope.git;a=commit;h=0eedeb18221afa4dfdb3de750a4790100d038e39

Hope this will help Travis CI and AppVeyor failing less frequently...

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence