syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Build time too long?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:07:19 GMT
Hi all,
during the past years we have kept adding new tests (especially
integration tests), for new features and to confirm bugfix.

I still believe this is a good practice, though it seems we hit some
kind of capability limit on our CI, specifically Travis CI and AppVeyor,
where several of recent builds keep being aborted due to time constraints.

Currently, the fit/core-reference module runs 519 integration tests
(some related to Admin Console, others to Core); additional tests are
run via Protractor for Enduser.

I was wondering whether it is the case to disable console and enduser
tests, when running CI; WDYT?
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò