syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <marco.disabat...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: GSOC contribution for SYNCOPE-1018 Social registration for Enduser UI
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:43:02 GMT

Il 21/03/2017 18:56, govinda Malavipathirana ha scritto:
> Hi
> While I'm creating the proposal I have several quations
> 1. Is the admin who resposible for adding certain social media to the
> registration list( like managing the social media list)?
Yes, the administrator should have the ability (through the Admin UI) to
add an n-th OAUTH2 provider and define for each provider an attribute
mapping.
> 2. When a certain user created a account which privileges he/she should
> have?
A user without privileges.
> . Also I have some confusions with core's source code, I will let you know
> what are those asap :). I spent less amount of time with this project,
> because university end semester exams are happening these days, so I'll
> give my best as much as I can to contribute to this project. Your replies
> and advices are much appreciated.
Within a few days, SYNCOPE-1041 [1] will be completed. In particular,
many of the things that you need can already find in this issue. So, I
ask you to watchat the issue and implementations that have been made.
SYNCOPE-1041 will be the guideline to achieve the goal.

Regards

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1041

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro