syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IAM PoC] Starting with implementation
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:58:42 GMT
Tony,

Francesco didn't install the syncope wars in/on the puppet configured
Tomcat, but did a new Tomcat installation in /opt.

So we need to figure out how to do that correction there, or redeploy
syncope in the puppet controlled Tomcat.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services