syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Lambertus <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IAM PoC] Starting with implementation
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:04:05 GMT

> On Jan 10, 2017, at 2:56 PM, Chris Lambertus <cml@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I will provide you an export of our existing LDAP repository and pointers to our schemas.

I’ve placed the ldif dump in /root/asf-20170110.ldif on syncope-vm2.

Our LDAP server configuration is generally defined in the following puppet module:

https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/tree/deployment/modules/ldapserver <https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/tree/deployment/modules/ldapserver>

The custom schemas are in files/. There is a slapd.conf template that describes the ACLs in
templates/slapd.conf.erb. Some of the data won’t be available to you because there are passwords
for things like replication stored encrypted in other locations.

-Chris