syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IAM PoC] Starting with implementation
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:28:09 GMT
Hi All,

I have made the first pass of the Syncope-PoC node configuration available
at [1]. Please review and post you comments (and other insights) here.
After a few days I will (based on your feedback) create a pull request and
ask INFRA for feedback.

[1]
https://github.com/PierreSmits/infrastructure-puppet/blob/deployment/data/nodes/syncope-vm2.apache.org.yaml

Best regards,