syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Windows-based CI for ASF projects
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 09:29:07 GMT
I apparently sent the message below to the wrong recipient(s).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: Windows-based CI for ASF projects
To: Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>

Hi Francesco,

Doesn't INFRA have already something like that in place?

I guess you should talk with them, as this would benefit other projects as
well (Apache Directory, OpenOffice, etc). Maybe a joint undertaking with
projects that build Windows based solutions would help.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org