syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Syncope for ASF identity management
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 17:51:37 GMT
Great news!!!

The IAM PoC is moving forward. Today a VM instance is being deployed, And
when that is done, the VM will be populated with the names of the VM
managers.

When this is done we can start working on the next step.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services