syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Windows-based CI for ASF projects
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 08:06:13 GMT
Hi there,
at Syncope we have recently discovered some issues while building on
Windows, so I thought I could be useful to enrich our CI tools
(currently ASF Jenkins and Travis CI) with AppVeyor [1], which is free
for Open Source projects.

I have been playing with it for a while and it seems to be fit for the
job; now my question is: is there any official ASF account around? Shall
the Syncope PMC go ahead and create its own?

Thanks for your support.
Regards.

[1] https://www.appveyor.com/

--