syncope-dev mailing list archives

From andrea <andrea.patrice...@tirasa.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache Syncope 2.0 with Docker
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:15:12 GMT
Hi all,

In the last months I've worked a bit on integration between Syncope and
Docker, in  particular a way to distribute Syncope as Docker image.
In the repo located at [1] you can find my current work. The wiki is at [2].
There are 1_2_X and 2_0_X branches respectively hosting Dockerfile to
build 1.2.8 and 2.0.1 images. I provided also the docker-compose.yml
files to build working examples. Obviously this files are only a
starting point for the n-th installation, that has to be tuned according
to specific requirements (properties, datasources, hostnames, etc.)
I'm still doing some refactoring and refinements on both branches and
master branch, that is outdated. And obviously I'm updating the wiki.

Time to integrate this work into Syncope project?
Or at least we can create a registry containing this sample images?
Do we have proposals to improve and consolidate this work or to improve
usability of these images?

WDYT?

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://github.com/andrea-patricelli/syncope-docker/tree/2_0_X

[2]
https://github.com/andrea-patricelli/syncope-docker/wiki/How-to-start-Syncope-Docker-application

--
Andrea Patricelli

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

PMC member at The Apache Software Foundation
Syncope