syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Di Carlo <matteo.dica...@tirasa.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Enduser Test Profile
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:20:51 GMT
Hi all,
I would like to share some considerations about enduser testing.

After tests have been written or updated we are able to run them
manually through node and protractor directly from ${enduser-test.dir}:
a directory created in /fit/enduser/target during pre-integration-test
phase. During the same phase protractor, phantomjs and node are
installed too.
Actually in the build cycle these four operations are skipped, so every
time we work on enduser tests we need to temporarily modify
syncope-fit-enduser-reference pom to run tests manually.

Could be usefull to create a Enduser test specific maven profile ?

Thanks.
Matteo