syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Di Carlo <matteo.dica...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Enduser further improvements
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:25:12 GMT
Hi,
implementing Sign-In through different providers as Facebook, Google+,
Linkedin, Twitter looks a great improvement to me. It allows to use
secure authorization and maybe users will be able to import data easily.
About languages, we verified German correctness with a native German
speaker and translator, so actually, as Francesco suggests I would
continue with these three languages. Adding more will be quite wick.

What is the advantage to use Google reCaptcha instead of Wicket captcha?
Is it necessary to keep both? We could see what is the right one to use.

Update tests: breadcrumb behavior changed and few links were added:
these navigation functionalities are not tested yet.

Matteo.