syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Lamonaco <giacom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Enduser further improvements
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:13:33 GMT
Totally agreee with Francesco about social registration, that would be
a killer feature.

During the refactoring, we can also think about the backend. Just
thinking if we can use lightweight version of wicket, running maybe on
lighter container (Jetty), that can be easily deployed... Or maybe use
only JS in the backend :)

Regards,
Giacomo