syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Mishra <tusharm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next releases
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 16:21:29 GMT
Hi,

I wish to help solve the problem with the eclipse plugin. Can I know the
details about it? Is there a JIRA issue or a build log that I can consult
to start working on it? Or maybe you could explain the problem, so I can
figure out the details myself.

Regards,

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 9:28 PM Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have solved - well, actually work-arounded - the problem as reported
> below, which is also the reason why next release will be 2.0.0.M5, not
> 2.0.0-M5 as originally planned. Updates to the release process will follow.
>
> Unfortunately, I have found another issue in the source artifact
> generation (again due to the Eclipse IDE plugin), which I should have
> solved with
>

> https://github.com/apache/syncope/commit/57cf286b5c792f80b78415b9fa440f8d7f8fcfc0
>
> I hope I'll have enough time tomorrow to try again.
>
> Regards.

> > FYI, I was trying to start the release process for 2.0.0-M5 as said
> > below, but encountered some issues during the release:prepare phase,
> > with Tycho (comprehensible being this the first release including the
> > Eclipse plugin...)
> >
> > For the moment I have reverted all the changes I made: will try again
> > next Thursday.
> >
> > Regards.

> >> Thanks Colm: this activity is *extremely* appreciated :-)
> >> Regards.

> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
> http://www.tirasa.net/
>
> Involved at The Apache Software Foundation:
> member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
> CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
> http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/
>
> --
Tushar Mishra
Website: tusharmishra.in
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Computer Science with specialization in ​Open Source Software and Open
Standards
Semester VII
+91-9675785996