syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reference Guide Question
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 13:00:42 GMT
> On 01/09/2016 12:53, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just followed the Reference Guide to change the internal storage in
>> the
>> standalone from H2 -> MySQL:
>>
>> https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#mysql
>>
>> However, this change alone did not work - I also had to add in:
>>
>> Master.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
>> Master.audit.sql=audit.sql
>>
>> as per the example given in
>> "webapps/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/mysql/domains/Master.properties".
>> Should I
>> update the Reference guide to make this clearer?
>
> Those are actually the lines to change, compared to the locally
> generated Master.properties.
>
> Please go ahead and make it clearer, if needed; consider that I'll try
> to start the release process for 2.0.0-M5 later this afternoon.

Added a CAUTION admonition at the beginning of the parent section: see

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#dbms

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/