syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reference Guide Question
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 11:02:12 GMT
> Hi all,
>
> I just followed the Reference Guide to change the internal storage in the
> standalone from H2 -> MySQL:
>
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/reference-guide.html#mysql
>
> However, this change alone did not work - I also had to add in:
>
> Master.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
> Master.audit.sql=audit.sql
>
> as per the example given in
> "webapps/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/mysql/domains/Master.properties". Should I
> update the Reference guide to make this clearer?

Those are actually the lines to change, compared to the locally
generated Master.properties.

Please go ahead and make it clearer, if needed; consider that I'll try
to start the release process for 2.0.0-M5 later this afternoon.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/