syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Syncope & ApacheCon EU 2016 in Seville, Spain
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 07:07:30 GMT
Hi,
I have recently realized that I will unfortunately not able to join the
ApacheCon EU 2016.

Colm, I hope that you had the chance to submit your talk, indeed.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/