syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next releases
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:03:37 GMT
Hi all,
as proposed below, I went ahead and created the 2_0_X maintenance branch
from master, then set version 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT and JDK 1.8 for master.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/