syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Search conditions ignored with "and"
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:39:10 GMT
Hi all,

I've created the following users in Syncope with attributes of "city" and
"country":

alice/dublin/ireland
bob/dublin/canada
eve//usa

Search for users who live in dublin gives the correct total of "2":

curl -u admin:password
http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/users?fiql=city==dublin

However, if I search for users who live in dublin and canada, I still get
"2", meaning that the second search term is ignored:

curl -u admin:password
http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/users?fiql=city==dublin;country==canada

The strange thing is that the "or" condition appears to work ok. Searching
for users who live in dublin or the usa returns all 3 users as expected:

curl -u admin:password
http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/users?fiql=city==dublin,country==usa

This is reproducible on both 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT + 1.2.8. It is a bug IMO but
wanted to get some feedback first before creating a JIRA.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder