syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Search conditions ignored with "and"
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:00:11 GMT
Il 30 agosto 2016 13:50:18 CEST, "Francesco Chicchiriccò" <ilgrosso@apache.org> ha scritto:
>Hi Colm,
>have you already tried via SyncopeClient? There should be integration
>test cases for AND...

I'd think that the fiql string needs to be encoded, otherwise ; could be interpreted by CXF
as separator for matrix parameters...

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/